Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I DID IT...the leanin tower of paper :)

LOL it doesn't really lean...just looks like it in the pic
the brown paper holders have my christmas patterned paper
I organized the patterned paper by color groups, sets are in the 2 top shelves, then blues/greens, pinks/red/orange, then the first big drawer has white, black, grey, browns & yellows. The last drawer is cardstock, & the other 2 are cardstock sets...it was kinda fun!




My paper is organized!
It actually didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.
I's a happy girl :)
thanks for coming by

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

WOW GIRL!! You MUST feel so good!!! You have been hard at it and your scrap basement appears so inviting and FUN!!!! Great job Vanessa~~~Happy Crafting!! You are inspiring me to get better organized LOL
Blessings

Leah l'Orange said...

well done, V'ness! but i wish you ALL the luck in the world keeping it that way! ;) it does look great!

scrapeahappy said...

Wow! You really do have the Spring Cleaning Bug!

That is fanatastic that you got so much more done!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

lookin' good!!

awww man .. I am soo jealous you got this all done .. I have not been back in my room for weeks - YIKES!!! I shall get something in there done this w/e =)